What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, "Antoinette" Scognamiglio has been a trusted advisor to many individuals wishing to sell their home. Welcome to my website! The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - I take full advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Trulia, Zillow, CraigsList, Realtor.com, Google, Bing, and many other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Strategic Pricing Advice - As a local expert, I closely monitored the property values in several towns and follow sales on a monthly basis. In my history of previewing listings, I've gained a strong background in area sales. My experience will prove invaluable to you when determining a list price for your home.
5. Practical & Affordable Presentation Tips - As part of my marketing plan, I help homeowners prepare their home to compete in a difficult market. This involves "staging" the home. Staging is a process that allows the home to show at its best. Staging a home shows off its strong points and minimizes its weaknesses. Staged homes spend less time on the market than homes that have not been prepared. The National Association of Realtors has stated that the average staged home sells for 6.32 percent more than non-staged home. My staging background helps your home show at its best.
6. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home, and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here